Terms and Conditions
Return and Exchange Policy
- For special orders, customers has to pay 75% down payment in advance & remaining of 25% should be paid before delivery, any special order may has leadtime minimum 3 - 4 months to be delivered . The customer has the right to cancel if the order is delayed.
- If our company will deliver the item to the location and any failure for the item took place, the company is fully responsible. If the client decides to bring a third party, the deliverable party, the deliverable party is responsible for any failure that the item might face.
Delivery and Pickup
- The company provides shipping and handling for all purchases in major areas of Riyadh’s region. In case of other cities and areas, we arrange for shipping for a preapproved fee.
- Delivery inside Riyadh is for free, outside Riyadh is added with a prepaid shipment fees.
- The company arranges shipping and handling for all purchases to Gulf countries for a preapproved fee.
- Customer has the right to collect his/her purchases directly from our showroom under customer’s responsibility.
- The company offers free storage for 7 days from purchase.
- The company charges a weekly storage fee which is 0.8% of the invoice value for a maximum period of 6 months. In case of exceeding this period, the invoice is subject to cancellation and the cost of storage will be charged.
Maintenance after Sales Services
- We offer free maintenance (doesn’t include overuse) identified by our specialist, for all purchases as per each manufactures rules and terms.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without notice.